There is a new breed of traveller, one who expects more than luxurious accommodations, but wants every journey to be a “life list” moment – truly authentic and unforgettable. This summer, Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts introduces the World of Wonder, encouraging today’s voyagers to create their own “life list” of must-try thrilling experiences, from cycling through an ancient tea plantation in Hangzhou to catching the sunrise over the volcanoes in Maui.
Four Seasons brings guests the ultimate to-do list with a “wonder-full” collection of one-of-a-kind experiences from all hotels and resorts. Here’s a short list for inspiration:
- Assist on an excavation of an ancient archaeological site near Four Seasons Hotel Beirut
- Take an Aston Martin for a spin and then picnic atop a famous Canadian glacier near Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver[member]
- Enjoy the ultimate aerial view of Thailand’s countryside from a hot air balloon above Four Seasons Resort Chiang Mai
- Join the cast of a Broadway production on stage for a script reading arranged by Four Seasons Hotel New York
- Cook alongside a celebrity chef at Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas
- Zip-line through the jungle with Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica at Peninsula Papagayo
- Surf and slide down a sand dune in the Arabian Desert near Four Seasons Hotel Doha
- Play American football in a professional stadium with Four Seasons Hotel Houston
- Star in a short movie and experience the ultimate backstage tour with Beverly Wilshire in Beverly Hills, A Four Seasons Hotel
To help guests take advantage of the World of Wonder, participating hotels and resorts worldwide are offering an Experience More (a hotel spending credit) or Stay Longer (a complimentary night with a select number of paid nights) offer.
There’s a Lot to “Like” with World of Wonder on Facebook and Pinterest
Visitors to Four Seasons Facebook page can virtually experience Four Seasons World of Wonder and share their “life list” with friends and families. Facebook fans are invited to select a destination and activity – from diving to sailing to a trip to the spa – for a chance to win a USD 2,500.00 Four Seasons Gift Card.
On Pinterest, photos highlighting adventures such as zip-lining through the jungles in Costa Rica or geocaching through Whistler inspire pinners to start their own Four Seasons life list.
And though wonder has no expiry date, these exclusive offers do. To learn more about the World of Wonder, visit: http://www.fourseasons.com/worldofwonder/. [/member]