Chase the heat without the summer crowds this Easter and get a 5% discount on selected family holidays booked with The Adventure Company before 25 January 2012.
COSTA RICA: Natural Magic (Minimum 8yrs)
- This 16-day tour allows families to explore the rainforest at canopy level, meet iguanas and monkeys at Manuel Antonio and travel from the Caribbean to the Pacific coast. What’s more, thanks to the unique system of canals throughout the country, while travelling through banana plantations you can enjoy some great white-water rafting.
- Price: From £2,080 adult / £1,805 child (incl. 5% discount of up to £110pp) including flights, B&B accommodation, transport, some meals (3 lunches & 2 dinners) and an experienced local leader.
- Departure: 31 March
CUBA: Viva Cuba! (Minimum 6yrs)
- Enjoy the white sandy beaches, jungle-covered mountains and vibrant culture of this friendly Caribbean island on a comprehensive trip of the western part of Cuba. From the salsa rhythms and classic American cars of towns such as Havana and Trinidad and walks through tobacco fields in lush countryside to the chance to snorkel over coral reef from white sandy beaches or swim in crystal clear mountain pools, there’s plenty of variety on this 12-day trip.
- Price: From £1,729 adult / £1,548 child (incl. 5% discount of up to £90pp) including flights, transport (minibus & boat), B&B accommodation, some meals (3 lunches & 1 dinner) and an experienced local leader.
- Departure: 1 April
INDIA: Tiger Trails & Taj Mahal (Minimum 7yrs)
- Families can bring the Jungle Book to life as they head out on game drives through one of India’s premier national parks. With a mix of historical ruins and majestic wildlife, children will be able to let their imagination run wild with the chance to spot tigers, antelope, crocodiles and jungle cats. This 11-day trip is a chance for all the family to discover the majesty of India as travellers are taken around the Golden Triangle.
- Price: From £1,310 adult / £1,196 child (incl. 5% discount of up to £69pp) including flights, accommodation (7 nights hotel and 2 nights lodge), most meals (9 breakfasts, 2 lunches & 3 dinners), transport (train, rickshaw, taxi 4WD and minibus) and an experienced local leader.
- Departure: 31 March (teenage departure) & 2 April