With the holiday travel season upon us, Hyatt Hotels Corporation (NYSE: H) announces its mobile app – Hyatt Hotels – which is available for download on the App Store™. The Hyatt Hotels app allows iPhone users to search and explore hotels using location-based technology, check-in and checkout, book new and view existing reservations, as well as join, find deals and track point balances through Hyatt Gold Passport, Hyatt’s guest loyalty program.
“Researching travel options can be time consuming – especially if you are on the road and need information immediately. We wanted our app to offer a clean design with an intuitive flow so travelers can easily have all the most important details at their fingertips to make their travels as simple and seamless as possible,” said Bill Bernahl, vice president, E-Commerce, Hyatt.
Additional features of the Hyatt mobile app for iPhone®, include:
- Simple one touch access to key features
- Access to weather, local time, maps and turn-by-turn driving directions to any Hyatt destination worldwide
- Search, find and book hotel reservations based on rate, location and available amenities at properties around the globe
- Sign up for, and readily review special offers and discounts through the Hyatt Gold Passport loyalty program
- Check-in before arrival, check-out on-the-go
- The ability to connect directly to Hyatt Concierge, Hyatt’s Twitter-based concierge service, which is available 24/7
The free application is available through the App Store and an Android app is currently under development.
This app is the latest evolution in Hyatt’s mobile offering, which also includes a mobile website with robust functionality, allowing guests to find and book a hotel, access special offers and make new reservations. This site, which is accessible at Hyatt.com on any smartphone, is available in five languages – English, German, Japanese and simplified and traditional Chinese – and has been used in more than 130 countries since its 2009 launch and was just ranked #18 on Internet Retailer’s 2012 Mobile Commerce Top 300 list.